Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dreaming of You

I can't be the only one who dreams about my baby, can I?

Last night's dream was very interesting and I can't get it out of my head.

I was at the movies with my mother and my younger brother and during intermission (what?!) he turned to me and said he had to change the baby. I was confused because my niece is going to be three in February, so she's not a baby. (Just ask her!) He got up and when he sat back down, he had this BEAUTIFUL little baby boy and he began changing his diaper on his lap. I just stared at this baby and he looked at me - like he knew me.

And I knew him.

I said to my brother - "That's not your baby, that's MY baby!" And my brother flashed me a big smile as I took him from him and held him to me.

Now what I love most about this dream is that I have dreamed about this baby for a few months now. It is the same baby. He's gorgeous and I always know him and he always knows me.

So the next part is for this to become a reality. I'm making it happen.

2 comments:

  1. Praying your dream comes true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these dreams! I only dreamed about a baby during my 2nd IUI (the one where I definitely got pregnant), I had 2 dreams and each one focussed on the fact that I hadn't yet decided what to name him. I think it's a good sign Cam, fingers are crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete