Monday, December 13, 2010

Relax and Breathe

Today was a hard day for some reason. I received excellent news from the andrologist about the quality of my AD, but it only put me in a further state of panic. I think it's just because I know that not only is it soon, but it's REALLY soon. My ultrasound is in three days, I trigger and then IUI a day or two after that. But the worst part is that the negative voice has decided it wanted to take residence in my brain and has been telling me how it's not going to work and why am I bothering...

I'm trying not to hyperventilate. 

All I want to do is relax and breathe. I'm holding on to any and all hope that I can muster that this will work for me because I don't have insurance to pay for numerous procedures. I'd really rather be spending my money on the child than spending it all to get one.* But I'll do whatever I have to do to make it happen.

Until it does, until it happens (and it will happen), I'll be reteaching myself to relax and to inhale.


Exhale.




*I apologize if that sounds selfish, but I'm feeling a bit selfish tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I so relate. Just take it one step at a time. Good luck this week and beyond! Think positive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your first IUI, right? If that's correct than please have nothing but positive thoughts! Can I tell you how many women before me, and after me have had healthy babies with their first IUI? I personally know at least 1/2 dozen, and that doesn't count blog world. Have faith! There is no reason to believe it wont work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I agree with both comments above, stay positive! Enjoy the excitement that this is actually happening!! You'll be PUPO before you know it.
    Good luck Cam, fingers are crossed that you'll be a one hit wonder ;)

    ReplyDelete